can't turn on facebook chat on my windows phone

vienvp

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Samsung Focus S windows phone 7.5 Mago

I add my facebook accout then turn on under messaging settings but show error:

Can't add Facebook

We're having trouble adding Facebook. Make sure you have good reception. If you do, the problem may be on the other end. Wait a little while and try again.

If you call support, you can tell them you saw this error code: 800488fa

I tried many times still no success, please help me!

thanks!

vienvp

May 8, 2012
Visit site
all your instructions I tried many times and failed. I used the phone for a long time windows should treat proficiency, I have also searched the web a lot and have follow all instructions may, at q https://profile.live.com I added account other live and have a facebook account at the menu message successfully and was able to see my online friends, but when installed in the messaging app online, only to find my online friends in live account but did not to see in facebook and all I suddenly turn on "Facebook Chat" re error as above: "If you call support, you can tell them you saw this error code: 800488fa". I think the version of the Focus S operating system error, I searched for an upgrade from AT & T but there is as yet available. I want to know the difference between operating system versions of ATT-US and the 000-88? My machine ATT-US Focus S can upgrade to OS of 000-88 and not any problem about the compatibility?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte