Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Does anyone with an unlocked Focus S still have MMS working on their network after updating to Tango/Samsung LE2? I can't get it working anymore. :/ that's a shame considering ot worked out of the box for me originally. I've tried all the methods listed around the web with no success.

You may need to readd your apn data for mms with Samsung Wireless Manager App. I had to readd my apn settings after the updates before they would work.
    TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
    AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
    Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
    Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Corepc View Post
    You may need to readd your apn data for mms with Samsung Wireless Manager App. I had to readd my apn settings after the updates before they would work.
    That's what I meant. Everytime I enter the APN data, it changes from MMS to other when I save it. :/

Make a backup if you can before you attempt this..

Are you stating that you cannot change the profile to mmsc from other ?

You do not already have a mmsc group listed do you (stupid question but have to ask)

Have you tried to totally rebuild your apn. write down your current apn settings under cellular data and those from samsung wireless manager, then delete them from both areas and rebuild..?
    TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
    AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
    Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
    Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I can no longer update APN settings, when I make a change and save it goes right back to default. I even tried deleting all APNs and they would not delete. Phone is basically unusable with no data and MMS. OS version 7.10.8773.98. Any ideas?