Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ride22

Has anyone else had the problem of not receiving group texts on their Focus S? AT&T support wasn't much help. I can send and receive single texts just fine. I can also send out group texts, I just can receive them. It's been doing this for about a week now.

Anything different about your phone ? what software are you running ? Have you powered it off/on ? Have you done a reset ?

No, there's nothing different about my phone. I'm running 7.10.8773.98. I've tried a soft reset and that didn't work. I'm going to stop by AT&T later if I have time. Online support suggested it might be the sim card, but I don't know.

Apparently I'm not receiving images either. I'm going to AT&T later to see what's up.

AT&T hasn't been able to figure it out. I'm waiting to hear back from their tech support to see if it's something on their end.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I think it has something to do with your mom going to college. You might want to check that out.
    a4dp likes this.

Global Posts
    3,310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a4dp View Post
    AT&T hasn't been able to figure it out. I'm waiting to hear back from their tech support to see if it's something on their end.

I was having issues, I found when I turned off WiFi my group messaging started to work. I would power down your Phone and try it again. Lastly make sure group text is turned on in your settings.
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    I was having issues, I found when I turned off WiFi my group messaging started to work. I would power down your Phone and try it again. Lastly make sure group text is turned on in your settings.
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
    Unfortunately I've tried all of this and it still doesn't work.

Something else to add to my problems is that my phone randomly shuts off now.

I talked to AT&T again and they want me to swap out a sim card with someone and see if that works. I don't know why they think it will, they've already given me a brand new card.

Ok, I did a hard reset on my phone and that solved all my problems except my battery. I guess it's time to get a new one.