Focus Unlock Codes?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
a guy at Rogers offered to give it to me for 20$ LMAO!!!

problem with this is thats Unlock codes are Unique to each Phone deppending on your IEME ( serial number )

theres website that can give it to you. if not just pay 20-30 on e-bay or kijiji to for some rando smuck to unlock it for you.

for jailbreaking , thats easy programe u can Dl online. takes 10 secs

Prevail

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
DO NOT GET FROM THE EBAYER WITH NICK dmm_unlock
he seemed to MIA after received the payment , he claimed that he need to send me the physical product instead of email me the unlock code? what kind of crap is that come on..i am now in asia without unlock code and my samsung focus only can access thru wifi ..BAN this stupid ebay seller , shame of ebay really..dmm_unlock
so called 24-72 hours to send you the code its all crap , i made my payment during dec 21st and till now i still havent get the code yet ..^*()*)(*&(^*&%%$^***(&!!!!!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Can't you just ask your carrier for the unlock code? I just tell AT&T I want to use my phone with a foreign SIM and they give it to all the time.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't you just ask your carrier for the unlock code? I just tell AT&T I want to use my phone with a foreign SIM and they give it to all the time.

your carrier should eb able to give it to you , i know up here in canada they charge u like 50-100$ to unlock it for you , its dumb

if u get some one online to do it!! try finding some on in UR city so u can go see them , i would not pay some one in a diffrent time zone ;)

gdubyacobb

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Word is that AT&T will not give them out for the Focus for 11 months due to some exclusivity deal.
This is the link I have read the most about:
Unlock Samsung Focus i917, Omnia7 & Galaxy Tab by CODE - eBay (item 140491030695 end time Jan-14-11 21:20:24 PST)
Feed back is good and the chat on the AT&T forum seemed positive, last time I checked.
The price has been going up, demand I guess.
I dont need to be unlocked until I head back to Europe in April so I am hoping the price comes down by then.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
a guy at Rogers offered to give it to me for 20$ LMAO!!!

problem with this is thats Unlock codes are Unique to each Phone deppending on your IEME ( serial number )

theres website that can give it to you. if not just pay 20-30 on e-bay or kijiji to for some rando smuck to unlock it for you.

for jailbreaking , thats easy programe u can Dl online. takes 10 secs

Where is best place to jailbreak phone? I desperately want to so i can reset the damn fone. stucko n 15mb for a month now.

swc_ant

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Where is best place to jailbreak phone? I desperately want to so i can reset the damn fone. stucko n 15mb for a month now.

That has nothing to do with unlocking or jailbreaking....

What my friend did to fix the issue was:
1. Turn off the phone
2. Hold down Volume down, camera button, and power buttons
3. when the phone starts booting up, let go of power button and keep holding the other two

it will ask you to format, confirm by pressing windows button.

and it should be back up to 8GB

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my Focus at ATT in August and got an unlock code from them a couple of weeks ago. I just said I was going to need it for a trip in December and got it right away, although I need to insert a non-ATT card to enter the code and I haven't taken the time to locate one yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes