couple of problems/questions

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
1. can you remove the hotmail email from your phone?
2. every time i sync my phone it installs programs on my phone that i downloaded from zune but deleted from the phone later. like the app store if you remove one, it doesn't sync on your phone, but with zune you can't see apps on your phone in zune (just on the phone), but i'd like to remove it from zune so it doesn't keep loading onto my phone. can this be done?
3. i bought bejewelled but it will not download. tells me to connect to wifi or a pc, and when i hook it to my pc it does not sync and download to the phone. anyone know how to fix this? i paid for it already...

thanks, that's all for now :)

raremage

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
can you remove the hotmail email from your phone?

If you mean the one you used to set the phone up, then no, not without a reset. You have to have a live account. You do NOT need to enable any services with that account if you choose not to (email, etcetera). You can add additional live accounts as well, but the first one you used, you're stuck with.

Sorry, that's the only one I can answer for the moment - annoying but that's my understanding of how it works.

gdubyacobb

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Larger app files like games, can only be downloaded over a WiFi connection. This was true on the iPhone as well. However there is an app form jailbroken iPhones that allows you go trick the phone into thinking its always on WiFi, I'm hoping someone works it out for windows phone.

tuffluck

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Larger app files like games, can only be downloaded over a WiFi connection. This was true on the iPhone as well. However there is an app form jailbroken iPhones that allows you go trick the phone into thinking its always on WiFi, I'm hoping someone works it out for windows phone.

doesn't matter, wifi or computer-connected it continues to tell me i need to connect to wifi or my computer to download.

anyone i can call on this? not that i care about a $5 purchase, but obviously this is a problem in the future...

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
doesn't matter, wifi or computer-connected it continues to tell me i need to connect to wifi or my computer to download.

anyone i can call on this? not that i care about a $5 purchase, but obviously this is a problem in the future...
Make sure you are using the "Retry" function after you connect to your wireless network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb