keyboard issues?

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I had my Focus for about a week before I returned it due to the fact of always hitting the wrong keys on the screen while typing. I have big fingers so I can understand that but it doesn't seem to be an issue on the Surround. Also I would always hit the search button while playing games and it would take me out of the game while not even saving the state of the game and as a result I would have to reload the entire game losing any progress I had made. I realize that this is a new software but that still doesn't explain why it is only on the focus and not on the Surround.

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It's still taking me some time to get used to it, but I generally like it. Keep in mind I'm coming from a Blackberry Bold, and those buggers have, bar none, the best solid keyboards on the market.

Mostly I've found that I can't text to save my life while inebriated on a touchscreen keyboard. Hope your new phone treats you better!

ebadger#WP

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Try typing as fast as you can without stopping for each error. If you make a mistake, keep going. After you're done, then go back and fix errors. It's more fun to use when you're not stopping constantly to fix errors. Give the auto correction a chance.. In the words of master uguay, you must believe!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I agree with ebadger, I was typing so slow with the onscreen keyboard, I was so used to hard keys but now after a month with the phone the soft keyboard is not that bad anymore...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz