problems with games and marketplace

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey guys

been notacing a phew problems with my phone.

- first of all right now im not able to buy any games , it keeps telling me to check back later when i try to BUY it :S i can Dl it and get trial but not buy.

- my games OFFETEN crash , and i Offten cant get back into a saved game with otu crashing ( meaning i need to start over )

- when games crash the whole market place seem to crash to , i click on marcket place from my homescreen and it says : Loading , loading , then kicks me back to my main screen

i have to do battery pulls every time ( like 4 times a day ) starting to piss me off.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i got a freaking e-mail from MS to that i had to change my payment option cause it had problems ,

so i go on the MS website to change my credit Info BUT!! it says every this is OK and ACTIVE ...

****ing market place ,

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I just soft reset when the Marketplace crashes. It does get annoying sometimes. Just a suggestion, I wouldn't do battery pulls on WP7 phones. Even the HTC website specifically warns against a battery pull, while phone is on, because it could damage your phone.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I notice the marketplace crash happens to me when I try to back out of a screen before it is fully loaded. After, the only way to get in the market is to restart the phone...

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me constantly when trying to play "The Harvest" it's really frickin annoying!!!!!

"- my games OFFETEN crash , and i Offten cant get back into a saved game with otu crashing ( meaning i need to start over ) "

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me constantly when trying to play "The Harvest" it's really frickin annoying!!!!!

"- my games OFFETEN crash , and i Offten cant get back into a saved game with otu crashing ( meaning i need to start over ) "

they just Realse a MAJOUR update for `` the harvest `` should be stable now ,

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
I don't know what to tell you folks. The only issue I have had with my focus has been with the tumblr app not loading properly, and I suspect that is a problem with the app itself, since the loading bar sorta moves randomly in different directions. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo