DioDict app

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

You will find an app on the Samsung marketplace (hence the post here and not that other forum) called DioDict. It's an English definitions dictionary, as well as bilingual French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.

It's actually pretty amazing, particularly the bilingual dictionaries. Contains words that my bound English-Italian doesn't, at 800 pages. There's also a flashcard mode, I'm guessing if you want to add as many odd words for your standardized test study.

Only lacking part: thesaurus and "word of the day" of sorts. But I particularly miss a thesaurus in there.

Anyway, I figured I'd give a heads up since it's a nice freebie from Samsung.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Awsome , thanx for the heads up , im always on dictionary.com ( hence my bad spelling if you know me from other post :p ) lol

this should be good.

Marc Bolh

May 2, 2013
Visit site
...Only lacking part: thesaurus and "word of the day" of sorts.

Hi Lucazzo,

Marc from VidaLingua here.

We released version 3.5.28 of our English to Spanish, French, Italian, German & Portuguese dictionaries with a new Word of the Day feature that makes use of Windows Phone live tiles. The screen shot below shows both sides of a tile but on a Windows Phone it flips every few seconds. Our apps are free with in-app purchases. Give one a try and let me know what you think.

french-english-flip-tile-300.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon