Message Couldn't Send: Try Again?

heystartrek

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm an AT&T user and have had a booger of a time with the focus. Sometimes a text message conversation is going just great and then messages just stop being sent from the phone. The device prompts me to try again, but it won't work until I shut off the phone and turn it back on.

At first I thought I had a bad focus and went back to the store to have it replaced. My new focus has the same weirdo thing. I found one forum post on the web about this problem, but there was no usable info.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a way around it? Is there a known cause?

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me be once, did the same thing you did and rebooted. It also use to happen with my old phone too, I think its a network thing and not at phone issue

commishbob

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have seen that but only in areas that I know I'm not likely to get a good network connection. For example I'll frequently text my sons from Reliant Stadium here in Houston. It's a (mostly) enclosed arena and some of my texts go instantly, some are labeled as 'not sent'. Seems to come and go, even from the exact same seat during the same game. I never have any problems with texts in any other environments.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
slightly off topic and of no use to the discussion, but the smiley face on the tile is a sad face when a message can't be sent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720