Simple Task

arai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
To make a short story long, not all of my friends are that good looking that I want to see their faces popping up at me on the "People" tile.
So I thought, why not put a graphic in their profile pic instead.
How in the heck do I take a graphic from my computer (.jpg) and put it into the photo tile.
Somehow I have to get that graphic onto the "Camera Roll".
Simple drag and drop would be helpful but I believe we have established that isn't going to happen.
I have tried uploading to my skydrive but that's not working. I mean I can put pics on my skydrive and have actually got them to show up on my phone but they only show up in the "SkyDrive Camera roll".
I could take a picture of my graphic from the monitor but that is almost laughable on the quality that would be.
Thanks,
arai

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I think you will have to find the camera roll folder your phone puts them in on your PC when it syncs. The next time you sync up it should pull them to your device. I am not sure which pic the people hub will default too thus you may have to disable the link between it and FB to use it.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Are you really talking about the actual people hub tile and how it flashes random pics of your contacts? That tile is only about 1" square and it divides those contact pics into 9 tiny spots.

If so damn I thought I was picky!

arai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you really talking about the actual people hub tile and how it flashes random pics of your contacts? That tile is only about 1" square and it divides those contact pics into 9 tiny spots.

If so damn I thought I was picky!

Your reply actually gave me a real lol. But yes, that is the one I am talking about. There is an ulterior motive here. I was thinking I could use my .jpg for my splash screen also.
arai

arai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have it rocking now. All I have to do is utilize Windows Live and transferring between phone and computer is simple. Grant it not as easy as drag and drop but it is pretty simple to do.
arai

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes