having major problems

Lime-On

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
now i have posted this in the zune.net site but i was also wondering of you guys could help me I have a windows 7 phone the Samsung Focus, and after i connect the phone to my windows XP computer with the usb cable that I got it makes the connection noice but still says no device connected. I have tried connecting it on my Windows Vista Laptop and Windows 7 Laptop but i also get no device connected. I although notice that when it is connected to my windows XP computer in device manager I found the phone under Modems being called a Samsung mobile modem. I have tried everything I can think of...Zune is up to date and the phone is up to date.

Please help

arai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a spare usb cord from AT&T and found out it won't connect to any computer I try it on. Now my cord that came with the phone, it works fine. This is the only thing I can think of. BTW, I am returning the cord. I don't need a usb phone charger.
arai

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a spare usb cord from AT&T and found out it won't connect to any computer I try it on. Now my cord that came with the phone, it works fine. This is the only thing I can think of. BTW, I am returning the cord. I don't need a usb phone charger.
arai

Most of those (if not all) USB cables for the Focus from AT&T are for charging only, not synching. You might want to check on that, but that is probably the problem with your USB cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium