Weird Glitch with Zune and Marketplace

johnpaul13

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i have a Sandisk 16gb Class 2 installed and it's been wokring fine for the past 4 days. Today, however, sometimes the marketplace and zune app is stuck on "Loading" and then eventually just goes back to the start menu. Has this happened to anyone?

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep happens to all of us as far as I know. You have to reboot the phone to fix it.

AHAH! That helped! Newbie to WP7. Zunedsome tunes, vids & pix to the Arrive last night. GOt to work - wanted to listen & view but all I got to see was .....loading.....loading.....loading....loading....
then back to start.

I thought I'd corrupted something in ZUne. Never dawned on me to simply REBOOT the phone! DUhh. I do it a couple times a day on the work PC - why I didn't think to do it for the Arrive - I dunno.

Stoopid me tries several times today to open Music& Vids on the phone; can't see pix when tap on pictures, but some pix showing on the Face tile.

SO after work and after dinner I come to WPCentral , search for "zune loading" in an IE tab on the PC and voila! A simple reply to a similar trouble - REBOOT the device!

THANK YOU! It worked! I can see my vids, pix and play my tunes!

You compleeted me!

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss