Internet Explorer not loading most up to date web page.

tonyb81#WP

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
For example, I'll go to engadget.com. When I go there the most up to date story is much earlier in the day. I'll refresh the page, and it brings it to the most current time. I'm not going to engadget through the history or a bookmark either, i type the url every time. It's not just engadget.com that does this either, that just happens to be one of the pages I go to the most frequently during a day. It seems to happen on only mobile web pages. I also have an iphone 4 that i did this test with simultaneously and the iphone never have the problem.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar problem on the desktop browser. If I typed the "www" before the address that resolved the issue for some odd reason.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've have this problem too. I'm thinking the phone caches the page and restores it rather than using your data connection (and taking a toll on battery) to get it from the web. It seems to refresh the page if you go to it a day later. I just got into the habit of refreshing news sites I visit.

prjctchris

Mar 1, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
I've have this problem too. I'm thinking the phone caches the page and restores it rather than using your data connection (and taking a toll on battery) to get it from the web. It seems to refresh the page if you go to it a day later. I just got into the habit of refreshing news sites I visit.

Yeah, I think it does. I see this a lot when I work on a site and make changes and reload only to see what appears to be some cached page. Navigating away and then going back sometimes solves this for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism