Charging indicator is always showing

subarunut

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
So, I don't know when this started, but I have reciently noticed that my power icon always shows as charging. I have rebooted serveral times, removed battery waited for a bit and re-isntalled. Nothing seems to change the icon state. I have searched a bit and didn't find anything. And last night I noticed that my focus started wifi syncing when not connected to power. Any Ideas? I think that since this stated, my battery life has gone down a bit (makes sence if it is alwasys syncing when at home and always looking for my home system when I am not).

Thanks,

Ben

Samsung Focus build 7004
At&t

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
it will WiFi sync if the battery is at least 50% charge so nothing wrong there. as for the charging icon did u try a hard reset? otherwise it may be a problem with the micro USB port.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue with my Samsung focus in that it would always show dead battery.

Removing the battery for a little did not fix it, but removing the battery AND sim card for 30 min seemed to have fixed it.

tsogrady

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you fix your "always charging" Focus

SuburuNut, Did you fix your Samsung Focus that was always charging? Mine has started doing that. When I go into Diagnostics for the Battery, it says the USB cable is connected. I think it might be a messed up micro usb connector. I am curious as to if and how you fixed yours.

mtaylor100

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I had an issue with my Samsung focus in that it would always show dead battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99