Anyone use their focus as their mp3 player?

Salent

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to see how many people used their focus as their primary mp3 player. And also what headphones you were using. I use mine as my main with a set of denon 1001.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually decided to purchase Zune again and I will be using it as my primary mp3, for now.

I don't really listen to music (or media in general) on my devices, but my new job is in the city and the commute, although not long, can be a bit boring if no one is away to sms with.

i'm using my iPhone 4 headsets. works well, but may invest in the beats by dre and see how that works out.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I am, but I'm severely tempted to get a dedicated Zune. I'll try to be patient and wait until I get another WP7 device. I listen to about half music, half podcasts.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

ethylove

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
i use mine literally from the moment i wake up until i go to sleep as my music payer. I used skullcandy earbuds with a mic.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I got the ZunePass, as well as loaded some of my other music. I use it for 1-2 hours a day while I workout, and sometimes at work.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Used to carry around a Zune HD. Now it's just me and my Focus. If I'm working out then I'll grab my cheapo (but rugged) RCA Lyra.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've never used a dedicated media player, and see no reason to start now. Part of why I purchase integrated devices is for the convergence if features. The only dedicated items have are my eBook reader and a mini DSLR.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Zune Pass (although after my year subscription is up I might take a break) and I use my WP7 as my primary music device. I used to listen to it all the time, but XM is now my primary listening choice for the car. I like not having to worry about creating playlists and they've got a good variety.

I'm actually using my old Zune headphones. They're pretty awesome. They've got magnets to keep the earbuds together when they're in your pocket. Last time I checked you can still buy them from Zune.net.

Neofire

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Sure do, just wish there was a easier way to toggle through songs while working out. The focus doesnt have that feature working with volume rocker on the headset, but hey it gets the job done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon