Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I'm looking to pick a focus, my first windows phone, and will need to upgrade the storage on it. Are there any 16gb cards out there I should avoid or any specific ones you would look for?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link. I followed it to the article and then another link there to the sandisk site which lists compatible devices. However they don't have a samsung focus in their list any longer.
    I'll see what I can find with other brands.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have a 32gb Sandisk class 4 in my Focus and so far no problems.

Global Posts
    2,089 Global Posts
    Using patriot class 4, no problem.

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    Using patriot class 4, no problem.

Sent from my non mindless sheep iphone Samsung Focus using Board Express

Same here
    Lumia 1520
    Newegg.com - Patriot Signature 16GB Micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Card Model PSF16GMCSDHC43P

You may find it for a better price someplace else, but I wanted to link here to show the many happy Focus users. : )
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,524 Global Posts
    A couple of years ago, there was a professional camera website that did intensive testing on a lot of flash memory. There were a lot of flash memory sticks that didn't even come close to matching specifications for read and write times. I remember that SanDisk and Lexar were rated the highest. As I recall, I think they rated Lexar over SanDisk. I had never heard of Lexar before. Other memory sticks that were rated high were, Kingston, Corsair and Adata.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com