Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By baseballbert

Global Posts
    2,004 Global Posts
    The N800 is pretty awesome, and I love the iPod Nanochromatic look. But, to be honest, I'm still loving my Focus to the point that I'm not in too much of a hurry to upgrade.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    Can't blame you. I have the Trophy and loved the look of the Nokia 800. But, until Verizon get's another WP phone, I'll stay with the Trophy. Now, if Nokia/Verizon gets something with a larger screen, I'm on it.

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Disappointed in the N800. Was hoping for a 64GB variant with a FFC. Would have been a day-one purchase for me.

Now I'll probably stick with my focus for a while

Global Posts
    2,004 Global Posts
    I'm hoping the next wave of phones will have expandable memory at some point. Plus, I want something with a BEASTLY screen.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

I JUST got my Focus (and I haven't even put service on it yet), so I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with it until my ideal phone comes out. :)

Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    kinda in the same boat. im staying "with" sammy. just moving to the focus s
    yep... yep...

Global Posts
    2,110 Global Posts
    I just bought my Trophy, so I am not doing anything anytime soon.

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    I'm hoping the next wave of phones will have expandable memory at some point. Plus, I want something with a BEASTLY screen.
    Next wave, BB? We already have these in the 2010 Focus -unless by BEASTLY you mean even larger. As of now, and for the past 11 months, if I stand 20 ft away, and at angle, from all the devices available at the ATT store, the Focus screen stands out in a second. As of now, if I view 20 videos demo-ing Mango, 16 will use a Focus. That's pretty beastly. ;)
    Every choice involves compromising...
    Zune Pass Rocks and rolls and jazzes and...
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)...

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Until I get my hands on a Focus S, I'm staying with my Focus.

Global Posts
    2,414 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by red grenadine View Post
    Disappointed in the N800. Was hoping for a 64GB variant with a FFC. Would have been a day-one purchase for me.

Now I'll probably stick with my focus for a while
    Many 2nd gen phones have nand memory and I am hoping that its not that big of a deal to swap an 6GB nanad for a 16 32 or 64 GB nand.

I thought Nokia was gonna further complicate my upgrade decision. (focus s winning over titan for now) But now nokia is way off my radar. If it gave me expandable memory and/or ffc then its a maybe but right now its a no go. Pretty nice phones though. Had they been out when I choose my focus I might have had a nokia phone and not a samsung. Its seems like the nokia wp7s are only meant to compete with the 1st gens.

From my Focus via Board Express

Global Posts
    2,004 Global Posts
    I just like the Focus S the more I see it, so im thinking I may just go in that direction and use the focus as a killer media player.

He once made a blackberry pie out Mangos. Chickens say "tastes like Mango" when they bite into apples, out of respect. He conquered an entire army of androids with a single Mango. He's the most interesting cell phone user alive. "I dont always use smartphones, but when I do, I use WP. Stay Metro my friends."
    geewhizjay likes this.