Got a White Focus!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
personally, coloring the front of the phone breaks the illusion of the majority of the front to be one giant screen, as the edges become clearly defined.

it's like spitting in the face of samoled's deep blacks! ;)

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Then give me that pinch between the cheek and gums and get ready to go! I figured $5 instead of spending on a phone that im not crazy about might be worth a shot. In actually thinking about a surround because I listen to a ton of podcasts and want to check out the speaker.

Mangos taste better than apples!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
personally, coloring the front of the phone breaks the illusion of the majority of the front to be one giant screen, as the edges become clearly defined.

it's like spitting in the face of samoled's deep blacks! ;)

I can understand that. I bought a gelaskin for my Focus (a really sweet Green Lantern one that I made, but that's beside the point) and I'm just really unhappy with the front stickers. I mean, it looks cool that my lock screen continues onto the rest of the screen, but it just isn't the same as having one big area as the front of my phone. I have contemplated taking them off, but I spent $15 on these stickers, so I'm going to get my money's worth, lol.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I use chromatic skins from Phantomskinz. I only use the back cover as if I put the side bits on the phone won't slide in to my Proclip in the car and the front of this phone is just too darned nice to cover it up.

I use the chromatics because they have a certain amount of texture to them (particularly the carbon fiber designs) and allow me to grip the phone better. Sammy has a slick battery cover. LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven