Q: Need opinion on microsd card purchased? (see pics and details)

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got a focus back from being repaired from samsung and now i want to put a 32gb microsd card inside (I know they are not fully compatable, but it has worked for others so I thought I'd take a shot at it, my htc surround is on hand if anything goes wrong anyway.

Basically i got a SanDisk 32gb microsd class 4 from an amazon supplier in retail packaging since bulk packaging (cardboard and wraped in plastic to save money for large orders I guess). I took some photos of the packaging and was hoping someone could take quick look and let me know if I am over looking something here.

My logic is, if its in the retail packaging theres a better chance its not dud memory and could be able to handle the windows phone. Please leave your opinions, THANKS!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the real stuff to me. I know there have been counterfeit SanDisk memory sticks floating around on eBay.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Just because it is authentic Sandisk does not mean anything. It might not still work correctly. It has to have fast enough random access speed (which is not in requirements in classification) for WP7 to allow it to work properly.

Last edited:

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Okay I'm just going to load it up and hope, unless anyone else has anything else to say

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

movielover76

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
It should work

I have an 32gb Sandisk card in my Focus, it's a class 4 and I've never had any issues with it, and I've had this phone with the memory card installed since april

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism