| | 02-05-2012, 12:51 AM #1
Hi guys, a few weeks ago I received an update notification for my samsung focus (8107) and I tried updating. Everything's fine til step 7 (creating backup), it gets stuck at 0% then restarts the phone a few seconds after, then displays a C1010007b error. Here are the things I've tried so far:
1. Removing the battery.
2. Putting the phone on a cool surface.
2. Tried updating on 2 different PCs and a mac.
3. Updating on guest sync relationship.
4. Fresh install of Zune.
5. Removing some apps/games
6. Increased reserved storage from 1% to 10%
7. Replaced usb cable
8. Tried different usb slots
9. Turning on airplane mode
10. Combination of everything
Please help! Is there anything I can do without hard resetting my phone?