Nokia Purity headphones with Samsung Focus?

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys - I need new headphones for my Samsung Focus that is able to pick up calls, working in-line mic, pause/play music, and skip tracks.

The Klipsch headphones I have now work for pause/skipping tracks, but the mic does not work.

I was wondering if the new Nokia Purity (WH-920) headphones fully work with my Samsung Focus? I heard they dont fully work on the HTC HD7, but I"m hoping someone has experience with the Focus.

OR if you know of any other in-ear headphones that fully work with the Focus, please share :)

Thanks!

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, just wanted to follow up after doing some shopping around myself. I posted this in a similiar post, but I"ll post it here too.

I Just found a pair that works PERFECTLY on the Focus... I just tested it today and everything works (working mic, pick up call, voice recognition, play/pause, skip track, previous track). The only thing missing is volume control, but that's not important to me. It also has really good sound quality and it's not expensive (only about $30).

Name: JVC XTREME XPLOSIVES
Model #: HA-FR201

(it says Control for "iPhone/BlackBerry/Android"... but also works for Windows Phone) :)

hammerhand

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually just picked up a pair of those the other day (minus the controls) and I've gotta say they are the best earbuds I've listened to. Had a pair of good skullcandys (don't remember the model) that I thought would be hard to beat, and these blew them out of the water. The skullcandys sound small in comparison. Listened to some beats, and they sound like garbage, but still 4x more than these guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett