Getting pictures off my Focus - without USB capability?

jontyrees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
This one might be tricky. I have a Focus that I bought the frst week they came out, and I'm now switching to a Nokia 920 - it arrived yesterday. The only things I really want to save from my Focus are the pictures I took with it. This is where things get difficult - I don't want to have to share them one at a time by email or text, and for some reason it won't upload to Skydrive. Even if it would, I don't want to reduce the resolution. I can't connect it to my PC via USB, because the USB port stopped working a couple of years ago (phone got wet). It'll charge through the port from wall outlet or car charger, but not from a PC through USB. I can connect to my wi-fi network at home no problem. Any ideas? I'm excited to start up my new 920, but I'm reluctant to cut off my Focus until I recover all the pictures from it.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
One option might be to go into zune and turn on wireless sync. It will then sync your phone's content to your computer when connected to the wall outlet. I believe the phone has to be charging for it to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven