12-22-2012, 09:40 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I have seen other threads addressing this problem but none seemed to fit my exact problem. The phone was occasionally turning off by itself and eventually it would not turn back on. I plugged it into the USB charger and a wall charger, but neither indicated any charging. I left it plugged in all night but still nothing. The phone won't even come up to the Samsung logo by holding the power key, I need to take out the battery and put it back in, then it will come to the logo and turn off again. I cannot to a hard reset. When i go through the process the phone turns off while i am at the "are you sure you want to format?" question. Any suggestions? Thanks!
12-27-2012, 11:28 PM #2
- 31 Posts
I had the exact same problem. I tried using another battery from another Focus and that didn't work either. Now I have a L920, but I would really like to my Focus to start working again. It would be nice to have a back-up phone.
EDIT: I've found out it is the power button that needs to be replaced.
Last edited by Nirodrit534; 01-03-2013 at 02:20 PM.
- By ninjachisty in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2015, 10:22 AM
- By rcsund in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:06 AM
- By tuffluck in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:12 PM
- By SeanR1221 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:14 AM
- By jiggawho in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:48 PM