Bluetooth Issues

jhousden9

Oct 5, 2011
www.twitter.com
Has anybody else had problems using the bluetooth on Omnia 7? Everytime I try to pair with another phone from my WP7 phone, it keeps saying that the device isn't supported. :mad:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Why would you wan't to pair with another phone jhousden9 ?
WP7 doesn't support sending / recieving files or contacts via Blutooth.
Just curious. :)

jhousden9

Oct 5, 2011
www.twitter.com
Why would you wan't to pair with another phone jhousden9 ?
WP7 doesn't support sending / recieving files or contacts via Blutooth.
Just curious. :)

Yeah that was what I wanted to do, but if it isn't supported, then there goes that idea. Do you know why they don't support it, or is it just one of those things they forgot to include?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Don't know why it's not supported jhousden9, WP7 is the first mobile phone i've ever had that can't transfer files by Bluetooth. Strange ommission, but there you go.

Whether it'll arrive in the future or not is another story.

jhousden9

Oct 5, 2011
www.twitter.com
Don't know why it's not supported jhousden9, WP7 is the first mobile phone i've ever had that can't transfer files by Bluetooth. Strange ommission, but there you go.

Whether it'll arrive in the future or not is another story.

Oh well, suppose email does the job as well. :)

Thanks for the help :)

freeborn1976

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else had issues with Omnia 7 bluetooth in that it doesn't find & isn't found by anything?

Mine is constantly in searching mode... HP laptop bluetooth will not find it. Car bluetooth will not find it. The Omnia 7 does nothing. Otherwise I love the phone.

buddler

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth issues especially with volkswagen rcd310

Hello,

I'm facing a lot of problems regarding bluetooth, especially with volkswagen hands free(RCD310 after 2011).

Have a look here:
Bluetooth problem: Omnia 7 cannot connect to Volkswagen rcd 310 - Microsoft Answers

I thought, it'd be a hardware problem, but my omnia 7 works with Skoda and some Audi hands free modules... for details, read my posting @answers.microsoft.com.
Quite tired of explaining it now.

Could anyone test his omnia 7 with RCD310, RCD510 or similar?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo