Omnia 7 replacement (xbox live games)

Vic Viper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have got a problem with my Omnia 7 at the moment where I cannot access the internet without doing a soft reset to the phone, even then it only lasts so long. I have phoned up Orange UK and they will happily sent me a replacement but my issue is that if I get a replacement will I lose my delisted live games eg Star Wars battle for hoth etc?

Any help would be most appreciated thanks.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Vic Viper, sorry to hear about your problems, but unfortunately you will no longer be able to download any games that are no longer Marketplace Listed. :(

They were still available (Star Wars Cantina & Battle for Hoth) after they were withdrawn for a while but not now.

The links are still there for Cantina & Hoth but no download link now.

Battle for Hoth (Non Working)

http://social.zune.net/External/Lau...oneAppID=83a571ff-92d0-df11-9eae-00237de2db9e

Vic Viper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi Vic Viper, sorry to hear about your problems, but unfortunately you will no longer be able to download any games that are no longer Marketplace Listed. :(

They were still available (Star Wars Cantina & Battle for Hoth) after they were withdrawn for a while but not now.

The links are still there for Cantina & Hoth but no download link now.

Battle for Hoth (Non Working)

Zune.net - Other
Thanks WeeBear, whoa that was quick!!! I thought that was the case but the guy at orange was saying as soon as you put in your live details they will all appear without downloading (what?) so I thought something was wrong straight away when he said that.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes any apps that you have previously purchased can be re downloaded from your app history at windowsphone.com too, but only if they are still available unfortunately. :(

If you manage to attempt a restore with Zune to your new Omnia it should restore most of your apps if you do it that way.

Doubt if it'll re add your Hoth though.

Hope you get your replacement Omnia soon, my previous phone was the Omnia and I absolutely loved it.

It's still going strong, although it has a new owner now. :D

Vic Viper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your advice, I think I might try and finish off the Hoth (not David lol) before I replace the handset.

All the best!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb