Tango update no results in check in search

thebeast1234

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I received the tango update the other day, but since the update I can no longer use the check in function in the My Profile section, whenever I try to check in it says searching, then just returns 'no results', this worked perfectly fine prior to the update.
I am running firmware - 2424.11.11.2 and OS - 7.10.8773
If I check in from within the Facebook app it all works fine, so I know the location service is working ok.
Is anybody having this issue?

Cheers, The Beast

louhefner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here check in om Me Tile Not working!

Hi,
I am having the same problem, I have a Nokia Lumia 710 running windows 7.5 ver 7.10.8773.98 and it comes up no results if I'm either on WiFi or data or both, it was working up untill 2 days ago. Same thing when im on the Facebook App it checks me in. so why? I have even tried turning off and on, also on/off data WiFi, thought maybe a glitch but to no evail. :mad: :mad: We do have hspa or whatever towers from our local company Tbaytel whom im with as a provider, but using Rogers towers that are here after Tbaytel took over, power of rogers, rogers phones, but then again my Girlfriend has a Iphone and her check in works fine....I dont think mine updated since 2 days ago but may be wrong, someone let me know whats going on?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3