Samsung S8 Microsoft Edition

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
no Microsoft stores even remotely close to where I live. (not even one in the province) so can't see me ever getting to see one :(

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
no Microsoft stores even remotely close to where I live. (not even one in the province) so can't see me ever getting to see one :(

Go into an AT&T store and check out the black S8 or S8+. Picture it with Microsoft's apps on it, or even install them yourself. There you go!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Go into an AT&T store and check out the black S8 or S8+. Picture it with Microsoft's apps on it, or even install them yourself. There you go!

Ha ha I'm in the great White north! I'm pretty lazy. Think you could install them for me? 😁

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha I'm in the great White north! I'm pretty lazy. Think you could install them for me? 😁

Sure! Come on over.

My point was that there's nothing different about the Microsoft version of the S8. They will install the Microsoft apps for you, but it's exactly the same device that you'd get in an AT&T store.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I get what you meant. I was honestly more curious about seeing their display and how they would be selling it etc

KomakhidzeJaba

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
The phone will be same but only difference would be installed Microsoft apps, I think no big difference, if Microsoft provides S8 with Windows 10 Mobile it would be awesome, but it's not gonna happen

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I keeping hoping Windows will be available on Samsung phones (And work well), so this is a good step forward !

I don't believe Windows on S8 hardware would solve anything. The same problems currently facing W10M would still exist. The problem is software, not hardware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss