10 Year Anniversary Contest Thread

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
To celebrate our ten year anniversary, each of our sites is giving away ten $50 gift certificates to its respective accessory store. To enter, simply make a post in this forum thread sharing how this site has helped you better use your smartphone before midnight Pacific this Friday.

So tell us, how has this site helped you?

We'll pick the winners randomly and there's only one entry per person, so please don't make our lives complicated by posting more than once.

The prize is technically a $50 coupon good for anything in our accessory store, it can only be used once and it cannot cover the cost of shipping (sorry!).

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
WMexperts has helped keep me aware of new hardware and software for my Window phone.

The podcast is informative and entertaining.

The balanced take of the writers is refreshing compared to other WM sites.

Keep up the great work guys!

mobilejk

user

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
second!

i mean...
eh hem
for me, the reviews were the most helpful, as i other sites also provide the newest on the latest (yes, other sites also provide reviews, but reviews are very unique to the reviewer, and wmexperts gets some kudos here)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
When you are the member of a community like this one the way it helps to shape your life is unmeasurable. I started reading through thread after thread when I saw thinking about getting a Treo 700wx. The threads I read helped me make my decision and that PPC helped me to accomplish many great things. I have been a reader ever since reading about the latest software, devices, and accessories for what ever device I had. It was also nice that when I decided to briefly try another platform like when I had my BB-8330 or my Palm Pre I didn't have to change communities just go up the street to Crackberry and Precentral where I was already a member.

How did this site better help me use my device? The first time I heard of Skyfire it was here on this site this is one of my most used programs it is an irreplaceable tool in my every day life and I heard about it here first. Just an example of a seen that has been played out many times since I first started reading WMExperst.

Thanks everyone for making this a great community; :)

Happy 10th anniversary

TxGoatHead

Mar 25, 2006
Visit site
I have greatly enjoyed reading reviews on devices and software across the whole spectrum. I started with the Treo 650, then moved to the Treo 700p...TreoCentral was a great benefit in showing me how to use the devices.

I took a leap then to Windows Mobile with the Sprint Mogul and now I have a Treo 800w. WMExperts forums have made me aware of tweaks and problems that can be fixed with just about any WM phone...just look at how popular TreoAlert has become!! I still have problems with the Windows Mobile Alarm notifications, but that is not a device problem.

I have just recently been told that the corporation I work for will no longer support email on any device except a Blackberry after 10/01...so just yesterday, I registered and started reading the forums on Crackberry.com.

I can't believe I have been reading and commenting...though not often...since March of 2006.

Congratulations on 10 years, and Thanks to all who have participated to make my experience and others so great.

I look forward to many more years of informative, and sometimes humorous facts and opinions on the devices I use!!!

jazzy#WP

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm new to the site i have found a lot of useful things from this site the forums are a great way to get help and find out new things for my htc ... i have no complaints about this site to date...

Thank Jasmine

schoolgirl04#WP

May 18, 2009
Visit site
I've Learned A Lot

I started reading these forums when I first purchased my Treo 650. Since then I''ve used a Treo 700wx, a Treo 800 and now I'm using an HTC Sprint Touch Pro.

I have really enjoyed learning to tweak my registry. Before I learned to do this I had no idea what could be done to improve my cell phones' performances.

I read this forum nearly everyday...just like checking my email. I'm a lurker and don't have much to contribute, except to say thanks to all those who have helped me to use my phones more efficiently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss