New forums Icons

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you have not noticed we now have a new look Metro Icons set for the forums. Everyone please thank Rich Edmonds for all his hard work in creating these Icons. Also thanks goes to Kevin and Marcus for getting these implemented. If you are not seeing the new Icons clear your browser history and reload the site.

:ninja: Dave

jogabonitos

Jul 24, 2011
wp-7.pl
It looks tarrific! Only what I dont like with this forum that te main banner direct my to the main site od wpcentral.com not to the forums.wpcentral.com

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It looks tarrific! Only what I dont like with this forum that te main banner direct my to the main site od wpcentral.com not to the forums.wpcentral.com
Good call, I've changed the URL on the banner and it will now point to the forum home page when the change is reflected across the servers.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yay we're all colour coordinated now. Much improved. :)

Only thing left to fix is the incorrect overlapping size of the 'Recent Top Threads and Members' section. (When closed it's fine LOL)

Not that it matters but it just looks untidy. ;)

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yay we're all colour coordinated now. Much improved. :)

Only thing left to fix is the incorrect overlapping size of the 'Recent Top Threads and Members' section. (When closed it's fine LOL)

Not that it matters but it just looks untidy. ;)

Anoying isn't it?! Its being worked on but that access is over my pay rate so it out of my hands.:straight:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just a pity it doesn't stay closed when you close it. First thing I do is close it when i arrive on the forums. (Never really read its contents anyway)

I just look for the 'New' icons and dive in there lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon