Nokia Adventure In Barcelona (Official Nokia MWC Events Website)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I can't wait till MWC kicks off it should answer a lot of Questions about WP and maybe even calm some peoples nerves about our WP future. I'm not saying any names but I am looking 2 posts up... :D

Wobjoi

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I really hope MS reveal details of the Tango update. Would love to know when it will be released and a full feature list of what's changed and what's new.

Some details of WP8 would be great too, but not sure how much MS would want to reveal about it this early on.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oooh meh, I don't care much about Nokia's conference. When is the Microsoft one? I have to work in the morning also mrmprince. I'll be out of the loop :(

Effie356

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Winterfang

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see Nokia toss out not only some nice lower end devices but a few on the high end as well. Also The rolling thunder in the States would be nice if they got some high end devices on other carriers as well. But the big thing that I am looking forward to is when Nokia introduces the WIN8 tablet that has the looks along the line of the Lumia 800 I would so buy it.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I would like to see Nokia toss out not only some nice lower end devices but a few on the high end as well. Also The rolling thunder in the States would be nice if they got some high end devices on other carriers as well. But the big thing that I am looking forward to is when Nokia introduces the WIN8 tablet that has the looks along the line of the Lumia 800 I would so buy it.

A Nokia Win8 Tablet would definitely be interesting! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs