Site feature request: navigation bar

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Since I saw someone making a request, I'd like to request a feature as well.

I like using the full site in IE on my phone. I think it works better than any forum app. Problem is, when I'm following a thread that has multiple pages, each page takes forever to scroll back up from the bottom. As some of us may realize, not all scrolling speeds were made equal on WP devices.

So I would like to request a "page to the top" button or even a copy of the navigation bar with "new posts" and others at the bottom, would be cool.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Since I saw someone making a request, I'd like to request a feature as well.

AARRG! lol just kidding ;) lol

thanks for the Request ninjaap,

Im actually starting a *LIST* of request for the future! ( cause we are currently very busy )

So if i understand correctly , you want us to add a HOME button at the bottom of the page? or simply add copy of the nav navigation page to the bottom?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
AARRG! lol just kidding ;) lol

thanks for the Request ninjaap,

Im actually starting a *LIST* of request for the future! ( cause we are currently very busy )

So if i understand correctly , you want us to add a HOME button at the bottom of the page? or simply add copy of the nav navigation page to the bottom?

Yes! Either one works. :D

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Once again I did everything necessary to make this possable... I sent an email to Cory... :D

Bottom right corner of the screen where it says "Top"

See we can be helpfully when asked nicely... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion