WPCentral Cookie Issues

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone as site admin can help me out with some cookie issues I'm having with the site?

I have it so that I'm always remembered when I log in, but whenever I come to the forums I have to manually click the link "Log in". Other than that, I'm having issues where the cookie sets my last visit only when I log out rather than when I visit the site as it did before, and where if I click "Mark Forums Read" it says it's an invalid link.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Same issue for me.

Also, when I click on a forum thread, it automatically takes me to the last post. It's super annoying.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Here's how I have mine set:

2en436f.jpg

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It's being fixed in a forum upgrade which is happening very soon. Hang in there, folks. For the time being you can hit "Login" or "Register" at the top which should force the bulletin board to log you in.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
For now it seems to be holding that I'm logged on... early this evening, it made me click login every single page load, lol. I assume that was you guys making changes.

I haven't restarted my browser session yet, but I'll come update this once I do.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
For now it seems to be holding that I'm logged on... early this evening, it made me click login every single page load, lol.
That's what has been happening to me for the last few days. My best workaround for it was to click "quote" on a post and allow it to tell me the page didn't exist (because that's what happened) and THEN my login from earlier would stick. Ugh.

Glad to hear the issue is in the process of being resolved. No issues today as of yet! I can log in to the passport link up top and so far so good!

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still having the issue. I was logged in last night. I have the site to remember me. I left my computer on overnight, woke up this morning, hit F5 to refresh the page, and was logged out again. Most times, I'm logged in on the main page at wpcentral.com. When I hit forums, I'm 95% of the time logged out, and must hit log in at the top.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone as site admin can help me out with some cookie issues I'm having with the site?

I have it so that I'm always remembered when I log in, but whenever I come to the forums I have to manually click the link "Log in". Other than that, I'm having issues where the cookie sets my last visit only when I log out rather than when I visit the site as it did before, and where if I click "Mark Forums Read" it says it's an invalid link.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Same problems I having

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon