12-11-2012, 08:35 PM #1
- 137 Posts
I have no Idea if this is a known ish or not but I am having trouble updating my avatar. When I go into settings under my name and choose edit avatar, it takes me to a pop-up window(mini window, whatev) and shows avatars I have used before including my current one. When I click a different one, nuttin' happens.
In other news, I love WPC and the app, love you guys, keep up the great work.
- 01-17-2013, 02:30 PM #10
krystea to clarify you can't update the avatar? Or when you do it doesn't change?
Non-Updating avatar (once uploaded)
We've had intermittent problems with permissions on uploaded avatar's preventing propagation through the network and to the cdn. As an experiment can you try uploading the avatar again (or a different one) freshly rather than reselecting a current avatar?
Recent IE Issue
We dealt with an issue recently where some installations of IE9 would render the passport pages in non-IE9/IE-Edge mode. We think we've deal with the failure there though I don't think this is what you were experiencing as it results in a very specific message.
Which version of IE is your work PC. Strange to FF on that list too we're pretty solid on that platform.
- By ctt1wbw in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:43 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:51 AM
- By arnewayne in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:18 AM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:48 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM