Could the WPCentral Store sell phones?

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
With the recent news that Nokia is aiming to get more low end, unsubsidized handsets on the market I think it could possibly be a good idea for the WPCentral store to sell phones such as the Nokia Lumia 521.

I don't know if the store is operated by a third party but I hope it's something you guys would look into. It would be great for us outside of the US to get our hands on phones such as the 521 since they are not available in our regions, and other online stores charge a lot more.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but I say sell all phones, unlocked and unbranded of course (where possible, the Verizon 822 for example would be impossible to sell unbranded). This includes the L920, etc. Why just target low end? I have a 920 that I bought SIM-free. Perhaps collaborate with some insurance providers too in countries like the UK?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Why? A website is never going to have the buying power of amazon or expansys. There just wont be the money in it.

When people have a phone they want, but cant get, its usually a exclusivity or supply issue, and a. Website like this wont be able to get past that.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans