WPCentral app Unanswered threads

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You know how in the app you can slide across between recent and participated? How possible is it to add a "Unanswered" section to slide across to, as well?

Would help ambassadors/mods a lot with managing unanswered threads.

Just a thought :)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Subscribed and My threads fall under "participated" more or less.

Not really. I was looking for a thread I started and I had to search for it because it had been a week or two. I use it all the time on the website. This becomes even more important without Subscribed being available.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It might sound better if you had said you're always right. You know because that's the right way!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
No one likes an English Nazi lol. Guess that is what happens when you are typing things while watching American Ninja Warrior.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been watching for years. Big fan of ninja warrior. Besides Nagano I like Shingo Yamamoto. I also used to love MXC before it went off the air. Also, I don't use any Google services!

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately it's not possible as the unanswered list is a special tapatalk short cut list (so our site guys tell me) which is not compatible with the API, its the same reason I had to manually remove those listings from the browse forum section

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3