Back Button Not Working Due to Ads

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I find it quite irritating when I use the site and suddenly the back button doesn't work to go to the prior page visited. This only happens occasionally, however it's happened to me on three of the last four pages I've visited on the site.

When it happens, if you click/hold the back button, you only see a list of URLs that are all the same, and come from the domain, view.atdmt.com.

Please do something to fix this, or stop using that ad network if they can't behave nicely.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
What OS and browser do you use? I use Windows 8 and IE10 and 11 and haven't had this issue. I do use tracking protection though as my work requires it use.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Win7 and IE9 at work, and it happens here. I'm thinking it's happened at home, as well, but at home I'm on Win8 with IE10. I just haven't had time to install 8.1 yet, and since it's supposed to come out this month, I probably won't bother, since I know that would mean a repave when it goes RTM.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm so glad that someone else is seeing this. For the past few months this happens when I use IE10 and Win 8. I wrote the links down and put them into the block sites place. The link ended in numbers from 2 -6 and kept changing to cause the back button not to work.

I recently changed browsers to Firefox and it hasn't happened yet.

This was and is driving me nuts. It only happens when I'm using WPCentral; no other sites I visit has this problem.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I had mentioned this on another thread. I have started to use browsers besides IE because this hasn't been my only issue.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Please tell me where I have stated I don't have any faith they will fix it? But the fact that my tablet is almost useless on this site is frustrating. And the fact you are disturbed by it is disturbing.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Please tell me where I have stated I don't have any faith they will fix it? But the fact that my tablet is almost useless on this site is frustrating. And the fact you are disturbed by it is disturbing.

I was quoting Darth Vader...just joking around

Assassin 11B3P

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I have seen this as well...TheBlaze.com, LiveLeak.com, this site, and some others. It's really annoying as hell. Win8 Pro x64, IE10. Thing is, it doesn't always happen.

OMG I- It happened just now on this thread! Suddenly, there are a million ad links! WTF?!?!

OMG II- OK, when I posted my first reply, there were a zillion of those ad links. After I did an edit of my original reply to report on those links and submitted it, I noticed that none of those links were present!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786