Are we going to get the quick link to the new Windows Central website?

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Are we gonna get back the quick link to the trending/newest forum posts and latest news links and latest reviews links? I believe having to the trending/newest forum posts helped get questions answered faster.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: windows central website

Well, I came across your post in the "Unanswered Threads" link. So here I am, answering your post. "Trending Now" is on the left, so I'm not sure what you're asking about. Mobile site perhaps?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Donny, I moved your thread to a more appropriate area where our Admins and tech support can find it...

Can you help by stating what device, OS, browser, etc? Can you post a screen shot?

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Donny, I moved your thread to a more appropriate area where our Admins and tech support can find it...

Can you help by stating what device, OS, browser, etc? Can you post a screen shot?

Before the last Website change, when viewing an article we used to be able to see the latest forum posts on the right side of the web page. Using both IE and Chrome. I don't have a screenshot unfortunately. This was very useful. Anytime someone ask a question it would show up there and I would be able to help if I could. I didn't have to go into forums. My fear is that questions won't be answered as quickly without this feature. Out of sight, out of mind kinda thing.

Last edited:

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: windows central website

Well, I came across your post in the "Unanswered Threads" link. So here I am, answering your post. "Trending Now" is on the left, so I'm not sure what you're asking about. Mobile site perhaps?

My point is, you could see the latest forum posts without having to go into the forums. Any news article you read outside of forums would show you the latest posts. Glancing over to the right is faster than clicking.

Last edited:

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm with Donny on this one... Earlier on it used to be easy to spot latest posts at a glance right beside the news... Being the lazy guy that I am, now I find it quite cumbersome to click on new posts under forums.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll check with our tech team to see if this was removed or altered on purpose. We've made a number of performance enhancements lately, this might have been involved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria