Ninja Cat TRex Jersey Shrink

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was super excited to get my WC ninja cat riding trex jersey. What an awesome jersey! I ordered a large, I'm 6ft 2 around 220. The jersey fit great when it now arrived.

I washed it and has it waiting to wear it. On Friday I decided to wear it to head out. To my disappointment, it shrunk. It was now turned into a very fitted jersey. My days for fitted tops are over.

I still managed to wear it because I love the jersey! I was lucky to pull it off but I don't think ill be wearing it again 😞

After that, I changed my size on the " I can be productive like a boss" jersey to xl in order to factor in room for the shrinking.

Honestly, I'm not mad because it shrunk, what has me upset is that I can't order it again so I wont be able to get another one .

:(

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I was super excited to get my WC ninja cat riding trex jersey. What an awesome jersey! I ordered a large, I'm 6ft 2 around 220. The jersey fit great when it now arrived.

I washed it and has it waiting to wear it. On Friday I decided to wear it to head out. To my disappointment, it shrunk. It was now turned into a very fitted jersey. My days for fitted tops are over.

I still managed to wear it because I love the jersey! I was lucky to pull it off but I don't think ill be wearing it again 😞

After that, I changed my size on the " I can be productive like a boss" jersey to xl in order to factor in room for the shrinking.

Honestly, I'm not mad because it shrunk, what has me upset is that I can't order it again so I wont be able to get another one .

:(
Do you air dry? I'm a big man myself I don't trust my dryer anymore, so I just hang it to air dry.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear this! I've shrunk a few of my own t-shirts through the years - I know how frustrating it can be!

We're going to produce more shirts as we go here at Windows Central - can't guarantee we'll do another 'ninja cat' - but we will have more fun stuff queued up for sure :)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear this! I've shrunk a few of my own t-shirts through the years - I know how frustrating it can be!

We're going to produce more shirts as we go here at Windows Central - can't guarantee we'll do another 'ninja cat' - but we will have more fun stuff queued up for sure :)

Frustrating, indeed.

Will see how things go with the "I can be productive like a boss"

This way, I can better gauge my future purchases :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos