Where is my control panel?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bump. Hey RumouredNow, any chance of getting this fixed, again, so that it stays that wart?

I can start a card for tech. By any chance can you find the user agent on UC Browser and report it here?

I'm suspecting this is related to RT showing in browser user agents since it is not just IE.

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm not using UC, I'm using IE and this happens on the Modern version and desktop. If you wish, I will install UC and try it.

It was always fine (for years) then suddenly I was on the mobile version. Then, as above, it was fixed for a few days but then reverted. Not only is a lot missing, in the mobile version, but it runs like a snail.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. I thought you said above that you tried UC and had the same result.

I'm guessing it is user agent. I just want more facts for the report to tech. Otherwise they move on to something better documented.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not using UC, I'm using IE and this happens on the Modern version and desktop. If you wish, I will install UC and try it.

NM.

I spent quite some time last night on my 2520 in IE on WC. I used the developer panel to cycle through ALL the user agents and they are the same. Every one.

I'll need more time and more organization (not today, my plate is full with appointments and obligations) to repeat this and capture some debug data...

Then I will hopefully have something tech can use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon