Reply post on wc pc app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
i still can not reply post on Windows Central PC App. the highlighted icon to do so is greyed out - STILL! I have to go onto the internet Windows Forums and wade through that advert polluted web site that is sometimes impossible to even write a post or reply to one. I have messaged WC App here and continue to receive absolutely no reply. is there any one else with this problem. I'm going to screen shot this post in case its taken down.

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I had that problem forever, but after today's update I do see the envelope icon not grayed out. Let's try it!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app.

I've moved your thread to the Site Discussion forum so that those who are staff members responsible for the app will see the thread.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well at least the main issue is fixed! Can you share any error messages or details on what happens when you try and quote? Or is it even an option?

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
ok I'm reading 'RumouredNow' your post from the 28th with the screen shot on my PC WC App. I'm currently on the browser and do not see your post of the 28th beneath the last one by James Falconer from the 26th. also on my WC mobile App there is no quoted post from myself just now responding to RumouredNow - your last post with screen shot on this browser. maybe things aren't synching? something is a-miss?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
ok I'm reading 'RumouredNow' your post from the 28th with the screen shot on my PC WC App. I'm currently on the browser and do not see your post of the 28th beneath the last one by James Falconer from the 26th. also on my WC mobile App there is no quoted post from myself just now responding to RumouredNow - your last post with screen shot on this browser. maybe things aren't synching? something is a-miss?

Odd,a whole block of the thread is missing for me now in browser. And even with the tools at my disposal it can not be found as moved anywhere or deleted. Must be a server error at our end...

2 whole days are missing from this thread. I'll have to start a card for IT on this new puzzle.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Mystery solved. You have TWO threads on this. The missing posts are over here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/site-feedback-help/435127-can-not-reply-post-desk-top-app.html

Imma close this thread and the Ticket for tech to look at. :winktongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon