SkyDrive Offering 20 Gb free for a year

thoughthalo

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just received an email from SkyDrive (skydrive@email.microsoft.com) thanking me for using SkyDrive and mentioning that as one of their most valued customers they are gifting an additional 20 GB of space free for a year. In the same email they also informed that it will soon become OneDrive.

Posting a screenshot of both the email and the applied promotion.
Check your emails too...

SkyDrive Promotion.jpgSkyDrive Promotion Applied.jpg

thoughthalo

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This is a continuation of the promotion they've been running for a while giving users an additional 20GB for a year. :)

Could be, but the previous one was called the Enthusiast bonus and now this one is called the Windows Bonus... Being a early user of SkyDrive i already had 25 GB. Now with both the promotions i am upto 65 GB for free!!!
Hats off to Microsoft...

Chad Barnett

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Just received my email. With the 20GB bump I received for being an "Enthusiast" I am up to 47GB. More than I would probably ever use. But it's nice to get something for free.

Justin Joy

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if they will put a cap on the storage amount to get the 20gb bonus? I currently have 261gb from other bonus promotions and from my Surface Pro 2 purchase. I still would like the free 20gb LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon