Fitbit with MSN Health and Fitness

Sander Schot

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I would like to get a Fitbit Flex, but the official Fitbit app does not support my language. MSN Health and Fitness does. My question is, can I use the FItbit Flex as a stepcounter in MSN health and Fitness?
Thank you for your help.

bbennett40

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have not been able to find how to get Fitbit to sync with Health and Fitness. Fitbit does sync with HealthVault. However, Microsoft has uncoupled their Health and Fitness app from HealthVault and it no longer syncs it's data to HealthVault. So as far as I can figure, Health and Fitness is off on it's own now and only provides info to MS's new Health service. This seems to be typical MS activity switching their services and not making sure all the pieces fit well together before moving forward. I quit using Health and Fitness and use a service that syncs with HealtVault, such as Runtastic, until I can figure out how the new Health service works with HealthVault, were I have all my data at the moment. It's quite frustrating trying to keep up with them when you think you have it all figured out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05