Microsoft Band

parksy78

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh my god! I've been toing froing between the fitbit surge and basis peak because the band isn't available in the UK. Now I've got to choose between 3! Can someone help me decide. I've watched and read so many reviews my head is spinning. With each review the exact opposite of each other! "the band is uncomfortable and highly inaccurate hr monitoring" ...and then you can read the same and opposites about the surge and peak too! Someone help. Oh and the news about the acer and swatch smartwatch coming up.

MangoGuy

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I've had the surge about 2 weeks now. Hopefully the notifications won't take long to implement.
Yeah lets hope soon the notifications will work then it will be similar to the band, although the band is better, I did have when I was last in the states I bought one but the catch on the strap broke and had to get a friend over there to send it back for me I ended up getting my money back I do miss it though

parksy78

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
No they haven't taken any prepayment. But I paid with PayPal. Ive got my surge now but with the news that the band is available April i do t know what to do. The surge is very comfortable which according to reviews is the opposite of the band. But I would like Cortana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon