New pebble watch...

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I put my money down on a Pebble Steel and own a Lumia 925, I'm hoping by the time July rolls around they will have figured something else out. I will continue to tweet my thoughts about the lack of WP support. It is the age old people hating on MS just because they are MS, I mean they were willing to write and support the app and Pebble still says no? Doesn't really make any sense.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It's in the store but, no permission to download at this time....

Pebble Notifications | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Interesting find....If you go to the app in the store...and select "Download and Manually install", you can download it.

I downloaded it and renamed it to a ZIP file, I was able to extract it, so it's not encrypted (all WP apps are encrypted to prevent piracy, that was a big problem on WP7).

This means if you have the Dev tools and your phone is Dev unlocked you SHOULD be able to sideload it and see if it works.

Would love to hear the results before I go out and buy a pebble..

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Interesting find....If you go to the app in the store...and select "Download and Manually install", you can download it.

I downloaded it and renamed it to a ZIP file, I was able to extract it, so it's not encrypted (all WP apps are encrypted to prevent piracy, that was a big problem on WP7).

This means if you have the Dev tools and your phone is Dev unlocked you SHOULD be able to sideload it and see if it works.

Would love to hear the results before I go out and buy a pebble..

Won't work, sorry. See here as to why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss