So only Fitbit is a choice now?

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I was planning to sell my 830 because i want to chose a smartwatch or fitbit, but then i realized that there is a fitbit app, but i didn't noticed before.

Are there any other watches that are compatible with windows. Sooner or later, will leave windows, but wanted to check for example if Moto 360 or Sony 3, are compatible.

Thanks

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
attachment.php

Attachments

• ill-tell-you.jpg
    ill-tell-you.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 38

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello
I was planning to sell my 830 because i want to chose a smartwatch or fitbit, but then i realized that there is a fitbit app, but i didn't noticed before.

Are there any other watches that are compatible with windows. Sooner or later, will leave windows, but wanted to check for example if Moto 360 or Sony 3, are compatible.

Thanks
At the moment, I only know of the original Pebble or Pebble Steel that work decently enough with Windows Phone (if your willing to tinker with it).

I have a Moto 360 & Sony SW3 and neither work with Windows Phone. There is a WiFi trick to send notifications to an Android Wear smartwatch through WiFi, but this is neither perfect nor practical for most people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99