Fitbit fully compatable with windows phone 8.1 and 10?

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi there. You get pretty much everything apart from notifications. This is due to an incomparability in software in Windows. There was talk of Fitbit working on a fix, but haven't seen anything for around six months about it.

T_Diddy_92

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I just bought the Fitbit Charge with Heart Rate monitor, I'm disappointed. My Nokia Lumia 1020 does not sync with the Bluetooth (so no notifications from my phone) and the step count is very inaccurate. I am returning it hopefully to find a better option for the windows phone.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
T diddy, there is only ONE option for windows phone. BAND. No other wearable works with windows phone. One of many reasons I am jumping ship to android and sony z5 dual.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I just bought the Fitbit Charge with Heart Rate monitor, I'm disappointed. My Nokia Lumia 1020 does not sync with the Bluetooth (so no notifications from my phone) and the step count is very inaccurate. I am returning it hopefully to find a better option for the windows phone.

All devices have a margin of error. The 1020 listed as compatible. You won't get notifications. The only wearable to have notifications is the Band. Fitbit and MS were working on fixing the notification issue. MS uses a different method / code to send notifications to it's band series.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
All devices have a margin of error. The 1020 listed as compatible. You won't get notifications. The only wearable to have notifications is the Band. Fitbit and MS were working on fixing the notification issue. MS uses a different method / code to send notifications to it's band series.
This. And the anniversary update enables that feature for W10M devices. Unfortunately the 1020 and a ton of other WP8.X won't see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos