Is it possible to change the order of Vector Watchfaces?

Sargon Aelther

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I've just bought a Vector Watch (Brushed Steel Luna with a black leather strap) to replace my Band 2. I like it for the most part, but I cannot figure out how to change the order of the watch faces. The only way to do this seems to be removing all of them and then adding them in the order you'd like them to appear. Surely that can't be the only way to do this? Any advice?

Edit: Oh and I'm using a Lumia 950 XL.

Last edited:

robdogwoof

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi there. It's the watch working with the 950xl for all the advertised features. It's not listed as compatible with that phone, but it's the sort of watch I'm interested in...
Apologies for the question and no helpful answer...

GgEeSsBb

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
I've just bought a Vector Watch (Brushed Steel Luna with a black leather strap) to replace my Band 2. I like it for the most part, but I cannot figure out how to change the order of the watch faces. The only way to do this seems to be removing all of them and then adding them in the order you'd like them to appear. Surely that can't be the only way to do this? Any advice?

Edit: Oh and I'm using a Lumia 950 XL.

In the phone app hold your finger on a watch face and slide it left or right.
I'm using Android.
Cheers.

GgEeSsBb

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
That does nothing. The only way you can move a watch face is up, which deletes it.

On mine, using Android and Vector updated to latest version 1.5, holding your finger on the face you move it down to the X to delete it but moving it left or right instead re-orders it. I can't comment on any other phone platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss