I'm surprised nobody has been talking about these pebble apps

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Check windows store for:

Pebble Time Manager for windows 10
Pebble Essentials (Again on windows 10.)

Both handle notifications (including SMS and email), both handle watchface and app installs. Both handle the pebble classic using the newest firmware available to it. And both can sync a pebble with either Windows Phone or PC. (Nice!)

Currently Pebble Time Manager does a better job with allowing an app or watchface to access the internet on its own, at least in the ones I've tried. It also adds weather forecasts to the timeline.

Currently both handle notifications but the timeline must be synced manually, despite all the settings for it in the apps. I suspect these are bugs that their respective developers haven't worked out yet.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Sweet... Thanks for posting these up... I haven't tried the Pebble on Windows Phone in a while. Would be good to see how far they've come.

I'm glad some devs are still fighting to get decent smartwatches on WP! 😎

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Check windows store for:

Pebble Time Manager for windows 10
Pebble Essentials (Again on windows 10.)

Both handle notifications (including SMS and email), both handle watchface and app installs. Both handle the pebble classic using the newest firmware available to it. And both can sync a pebble with either Windows Phone or PC. (Nice!)

Currently Pebble Time Manager does a better job with allowing an app or watchface to access the internet on its own, at least in the ones I've tried. It also adds weather forecasts to the timeline.

Currently both handle notifications but the timeline must be synced manually, despite all the settings for it in the apps. I suspect these are bugs that their respective developers haven't worked out yet.

So would you say these apps for the watch are on-par with the real apps on ios and Android?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon