PROBLEM!!! I need to downgrade from beta Mango, to official s/w, without the backup f

briankeith513

Apr 13, 2008
Visit site
Like an idiot, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Like an idiot, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?

I did a quick search on XDA Devs trying to see if I could get you the original ROM, but I'm afraid they haven't released it yet. There are some ROMs around but they're not stable enough. One of them even turns the phone into a demo unit...

Also, backups made on other phones won't work on yours, as they can only be used with the device they came from.

So, I believe you'll have to send it to warranty so they can get the original ROM on it. Sorry

winzzzzz

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
You could search it here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=812

otherwise, you'll consider some things:
- You MUST read all the guides carefully. Once you are feeling dizzy, take a break
- You WILL LOSE anything stored on your phone (Since you didn't backed your phone up, and you want to downgrade it, it means that you need to re-"format" your phone)
- You MUST read carefully all of those texts on that guide, otherwise I'm afraid you'll download an invalid version and it might (I don't know whether this is true or not) damage your phone

*Sorry, I couldn't find the roms for hTC Trophy.. Please search there.. I'm having an headache now. previously, I posted the link to download ROMs for hTC Mozart devices.

Last edited:

Dav66id77

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
For Samsung Focus only, anyone know of a similar way to do the HTC Trophy?
1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3