Hacking Mango is Finally Here!!!!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Now, who wants to figure out if they fixed the endpoint congestion for good?

Paging jimski....

Actually, maybe I'll check it out later. Does anyone know if it works on 7712?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I agree, that sounds like a Job for Jimski. But going on use a long. I only had one app not give notifications properly [alphajax]. The rest have been rock solid.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
So I tried to deploy the registry editor and got the 0x81030120 error. Even if you're dev unlocked you need to have your phone Interop-unlocked to be able to deploy certain homebrew apps in Mango. One way to do this is to set your MaxUnsignedApp registry value to 300 or higher. There is a way to do this on Mango if you have a Samsung or LG device, but currently no known way to do it for HTC yet. So I'll have to roll back to Nodo, change the registry, and then update to Mango again and it should work.

Check these XDA threads for more info:
[GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK for MANGO - No revert to NoDo - No 0x81030120 (Samsung and LG) - xda-developers
[XAP] WP7 Root Tools 0.7 for MANGO - xda-developers

L

lumic

The "don't dehydrate apps on pause" is the most amazing feature ever. I now essentially have instant resume on ANY app.

I have both of those installed on my Mango hacked phone and now I have 40 different accent colors to chose from when I open Themes in the Settings page.
I tried this, but I find that the custom colours screw up some third party apps. Do you find this to be the case (it turned some text white where it should be black, so I ended up with blank screens in Weave).

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have Advanced Configuration 1.4. I don't have the Reg Editor.

I get an error when launching AC, but the app seems to work fine once I get past that.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism