Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thed
  • 1 Post By Alaera

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Nice! Now, who wants to figure out if they fixed the endpoint congestion for good?

Paging jimski....

Actually, maybe I'll check it out later. Does anyone know if it works on 7712?
    1jaxstate1 likes this.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    LOL, I agree, that sounds like a Job for Jimski. But going on use a long. I only had one app not give notifications properly [alphajax]. The rest have been rock solid.

So I tried to deploy the registry editor and got the 0x81030120 error. Even if you're dev unlocked you need to have your phone Interop-unlocked to be able to deploy certain homebrew apps in Mango. One way to do this is to set your MaxUnsignedApp registry value to 300 or higher. There is a way to do this on Mango if you have a Samsung or LG device, but currently no known way to do it for HTC yet. So I'll have to roll back to Nodo, change the registry, and then update to Mango again and it should work.

Check these XDA threads for more info:
    [GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK for MANGO - No revert to NoDo - No 0x81030120 (Samsung and LG) - xda-developers
    [XAP] WP7 Root Tools 0.7 for MANGO - xda-developers

Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I have both of those installed on my Mango hacked phone and now I have 40 different accent colors to chose from when I open Themes in the Settings page.
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
  6. lumic
    The "don't dehydrate apps on pause" is the most amazing feature ever. I now essentially have instant resume on ANY app.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaera View Post
    I have both of those installed on my Mango hacked phone and now I have 40 different accent colors to chose from when I open Themes in the Settings page.
    I tried this, but I find that the custom colours screw up some third party apps. Do you find this to be the case (it turned some text white where it should be black, so I ended up with blank screens in Weave).

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried deploying this with the official Mango release. It give me some funky error code.

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I have Advanced Configuration 1.4. I don't have the Reg Editor.

I get an error when launching AC, but the app seems to work fine once I get past that.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
  9. lumic
    Has anyone tried deploying this with the official Mango release. It give me some funky error code.
    You need to be interop unlocked AFAIK.

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Yeah, saw that on XDA last night. I don't know what interop unlock is, but I'll do some googling and see if I can get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by lumic View Post
    You need to be interop unlocked AFAIK.

Yeah, saw that on XDA last night. I don't know what interop unlock is, but I'll do some googling and see if I can get it done.
    Check out this thread. Sadly, still no way to do it for HTC :(
    [GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK for MANGO - No revert to NoDo - No 0x81030120 (Samsung/LG) - xda-developers

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    Yeah, I saw that, seems like too big of a headache to get Navy blue tiles. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by thed View Post